where the world is perfect but i am not

Monday, April 28, 2008

The longest weekend

5 years ago I wouldn't have imagined myself playing the piano to pay for lunch, but during the last weekend, I'm proud to announce that I survived through playing a total of 18.5 hours of piano.

P/S: I will be retiring very soon, next Tuesday to be exact. It is just a nice feeling to begin with, the whole idea of not having to work anymore makes me grin, but thinking of the lost wages and the potential financial crisis makes me want to work again :-)

So, how was your weekend?

3 Comments:

Blogger Alyssa Ng said...

18.5 hours of playing the piano?!

you must be joking.. but you survived and well done! :)

11:44 PM  
Blogger 毓涵 said...

no joke. 9+9.5 hours for both sat and sun.

that makes 18.5 if i'm not wrong.

:-) retirement calls for a celebration.

9:28 PM  
Blogger Alyssa Ng said...

haha.. good good!

9:03 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home