where the world is perfect but i am not

Sunday, April 06, 2008

I've been tagged!

Instructions: Remove ONE question from below, and add in your personal question, make it a total of 20 questions, then tag 8 people in your list, list them out at the end of this post. Notify them in their chat box that he/she has been tagged. Whoever does the tag will have blessings from all.


1. Do you believe in love at first sight?
- Yes, I believe appearance do catches the eye, but personality captures the heart.

2. Do you hold hands in public?
- I am never comfortable showing affection in public.

3. Where is the place that you want to go the most?
- Nirvana.

4. If you can have 1 dream to come true, what would it be?
- Changing the world would just be too vague so I would want to save a life but if that’s wishful thinking, making people happy will do.

5. Do you believe in seeing a rainbow after the rain?
- Most of the time I don’t wait by the window for the rain to stop so no.

6. Do you like being who you are today?
- I’m still running ahead trying to be someone, can’t say I want to stay who I am today.

7. If you win $1 million, what would you do?
- Charity if it’s in pound, but rather just invest if it’s in rupiah.

8. If you meet someone that you love, would you confess to him/her?
- I will, after he confesses.

9. Who are the top five people in the world you would wish to meet?
- Ellen DeGeneres, Dr Zeti A. Aziz, Oprah, Barack Obama and Justin Timberlake


10. What are the requirements that you wish from your other half?
- Requirements? A resume to start with, if he earns my respect I guess that’s all he needs.

11. Which type of cars I love the most?
- Remote control cars.

12. Which do you prefer from your other half? hug? or a kiss?
- A hug when I’m eating, a kiss when I’m meditating.

13. If you have faults, would you rather the people around you point out to you or would you rather they keep quiet?
- I would rather they negotiate to reach an agreement if they have a problem with me. They call it constructive communication.

14. What do you think is the most important thing in your life?
- Important THING? Clothes I guess. It’s a sign of modesty, the basic of all basics.

15. Are you a shopaholic or not?
- I will be if I have excessive cash, besides giving presents make me happy.

16. What kind of electronic device/gadget you own that you like most?
- My digital camera, though I seldom use it and my laptop, I’m dysfunctional without.

17. If you have a chance, which part of your character you would like to change?
- Before I go on, character doesn’t change by chance. But if you insist, maybe I should ease the temperament and arrogance sometimes.

18. What makes you feel disappointed?
- When people die unnecessary deaths.

19. If given a chance, do you want to see your future?
- Yes, so I can change it if I don’t like it.

20. What would you do when your secret is being found out?
- Create another secret.

I hereby tag...
(i) daphne iking
(ii) evelyn tang
(iii) joanne lim
(iv) goh suwei
(v) samantha wong
(vi) shalene ooi
(vii) pang suyin
(viii) syafawati rawaida

8 Comments:

Blogger suYin said...

Will reply to your tag right after exams =)

8:06 PM  
Blogger 毓涵 said...

no problemo.

8:26 PM  
Blogger Genova said...

pas probleme

8:30 PM  
Blogger 毓涵 said...

indeed, il n'y aura aucun probleme.

8:53 PM  
Blogger Alyssa Ng said...

you approached the questions very witty-ly! i like your answer to the winning $1 million. very money-minded like. hahaha..

10:35 PM  
Blogger 毓涵 said...

do try to sound intelligent sometimes when in doubt ;)

5:08 PM  
Blogger [ - eVe - ] said...

u tagged me ???????
i have no one to tag...can i tag u back ? =P

9:25 PM  
Blogger 毓涵 said...

.............;p CAN. THEN I WILL TAG U BACK BECAUSE I DON'T HAVE ANYONE TO TAG.

9:54 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home