where the world is perfect but i am not

Monday, May 12, 2008

A laughing matter

Yesterday when I was at the mall, the cold storage section, my friend called and we chatted while I shopped for bitter gouts and fresh lemons. After speaking about how good the weather is over at her side she said, “You sound distracted my friend, are you busy?”

At that particular moment, I was indeed busy rummaging through my bag, digging and digging trying to search for something so I said, “Yea, I can’t seem to find my hand phone. I think I lost it.”

“Sigh, things happen,” she said. “You want me to call you back later?”

6 Comments:

Blogger Genova said...

LOL...

10:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

bwa hahahaha

9:23 AM  
Blogger [ - eVe - ] said...

hahaha...she also one funny fella. why shop without me? =P hope to c u soon.

11:31 PM  
Blogger samantha w said...

omg....if i was there with u i'll laugh non stop for the whole day la!
why shop without me also?
haha...

5:17 PM  
Blogger shsysh said...

i think it's because i'm still with my unfinished assignments and still having no idea on how to do it that i couldnt get the joke.but anyway,why shop without me too? ;)

8:01 PM  
Blogger 毓涵 said...

suka sangatkah bershopping dgn saya? setahu saya tak ada org suka bershopping dgn saya pun. tapi tak mengapa, kalau bershopping nanti akan saya ajak anda semua sekali, boleh kita berbincang pasal joke yang tak difahami ini.

10:37 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home