where the world is perfect but i am not

Thursday, March 06, 2008

Ellen DeGeneres is gRayT

Hi there everyone. I see that you see that I've changed my blog address. Very well. Anyway, this is a post tribute to Ellen DG. She's the most inspiring person I know as of now. I think all of you should know her as well.

Ellen, if you are reading this, know that I inspire to be you. You are a blessing in gayguise. God says if you think hard enough about what you want to do in life you would eventually figure it out. I've thought about it and I have a purpose in life now, that is to be on your show.

“I ask people why they have deer heads on their walls. They always say because it's such a beautiful animal. There you go. I think my mother is attractive, but I have photographs of her.” ROFL!


her self composed "the emmy song"

Just a footnote, I heard being gay is religiously wrong. Does that mean gays can't be religious? Questions like this open up my eyes, gays are humans too, WHY do you feel it is WRONG?

When you grow up, being bombarded with messages subconsciously or as blatantly as they can be, that there is something wrong with you, simply for being gay or for whatever reason, for the color of your skin, it's hard. It's hard enough for a human being to get self respect and its hard enough to deal with the fear of rejection and approval and it gets worse and worse as you get older.

Do you seriously think people like this don't need our support to compensate their compounded situation?

Sometimes I think, these are good people. They are not crazy freaks. Don't hurt them. Don't despise them. Just let them be. I know how some of you can't accept the idea of a gay relationship yet. So we'll just leave that as that.

More importantly, it always hurts me to see people declaring their love, being unaware of the split-up they'll face soon. Gay or not, in this situation, they are the same people going through heartbreaks.

XOXO

8 Comments:

Blogger Genova said...

sounds familiar..

9:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think there are still couples out there who stay with each other without ever splitting up, gay or straight.

Though I like Ellen for her show and her work, the fact that she cheated in her previous relationship with Alexandra Hedison, made her not the best role model.

She is funny, but on closer observation her jokes are somewhat recycled from her book and stand-ups that she did when she was less famous.

She is not a political person, especially on her show but when she needed to be, she did rise up to the occasion. She recently spent some time talking about a kid that was murdered by his classmates because he was gay.

If you are gay, let it be known. We need more people out, on the real world , if not on blogs. :)

8:08 AM  
Blogger 毓涵 said...

emily: yes, of course there will be couples staying together without splitting up, gay or straight.

Thank you for the info about Alexandra Hedison, I've never read about her history with her. But she seem happy now with Portia after the heartbreak with Anna.Guess ppl make mistakes for a reason.

She is still funny nonetheless.Apart from that, she gives back to the society and thats whats most important, making ppl happy.

I agree, shes not a political person, more of a humanitarian.I read about Lawrence and the gay issue she stood up for, its saddening and reflects the narrowness of some ppls mind.

Just a footnote, i'm not gay, let it be known. But i'm okay if you are one. THank you for the comment. Would have linked your page but :)

Genova: if you are gay, let it be known.

9:00 PM  
Blogger Genova said...

nop no gay.

3:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

harlos-i-found-your-new-blog-address-after-wing-hong-told-me-about-it-miss-you-hugs-take-cares-and-thanks-for-trying-to-call-me-when-you-were-with-nelly-last-week-but-i-was-in-class-muacks!
*gasps for breath*

12:55 PM  
Blogger 毓涵 said...

genova: sexual preference is a matter of perception.

linsey: i never tell winghong also how come he knows? anyway,its my pleasure.just thought how u're coming there now with A NEW COMPANION>>>>woots!!

4:26 PM  
Blogger Owen said...

I saw your personal message in your msn mah

6:14 PM  
Blogger 毓涵 said...

ohh.....haha. no wonder. ya now i remember. thanks for telling linsey yea! hope you're having good time there in kl.

8:49 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home