where the world is perfect but i am not

Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Stomp the Yard!

With reference to the subject above, I would like to recommend anyone of you who is reading this to go watch it if you haven’t. Because this is not a movie review page, I will not write you a synopsis of the movie. But I can tell you that it is another movie which you will want to watch. I have never watched such a motivating film for a very long time. I would say it is better than Step up, though they are both quite different in terms of dance genre. Am lousy at descriptive writing, hence cannot really describe to you the impact the movie left upon me.

It is amazing how some movies can leave such powerful impact on us, isn’t it. Sometimes I feel deep sense of greatness, sometimes it just lightens me up. Whatever it is, I guess I will never stop watching films anyway. It just connects so much with my life. Particularly when I see myself on screen, it is like a character I know so much of yet feel so far detached from.

Sigh…this is just what a good movie can do to me. Does it do the same things to you?

If it doesn’t, well, life’s unfair.

8 Comments:

Blogger nuclear said...

omg!! u've watched that movie d?? i wanted to watch.. hopefully i'll be able to catch da movie b4 its over.. its as good as da "step up" movie, rite??

5:56 PM  
Blogger wonderbunny said...

haha.. i haven't watch it either. though my brother already watched it. he said it was so-so. haha.

kids.

7:32 PM  
Blogger 毓涵 said...

totally ignored my question at the end! nvm...grrr.

I feel it was better than step up in a way that it is more vibrant. more a boy movie kind of thing. go watch it and tell me if it is so-so or not. or if it is as good as step up.

both are good, now thinking about it. Music and lyric was good too.

10:21 AM  
Blogger suYin said...

Yaya. I wont stop watching too!

Totally agreed. Sometimes I think, eh, shud I be doing the same thing since it applies to me as well. Hah

5:12 PM  
Blogger Alyssa Ng said...

been hesitating whether or now to download this movie. i guess it was worth downloading it after reading your encouragement.

5:19 PM  
Blogger linsey said...

woi why why linsey C?!?!?!!!
no C also in my nameeeeeeee
PFFT PFFT!!!

ps : borrow me the dvd? =P

9:46 PM  
Blogger 毓涵 said...

arisa: you won't know whether you are going to like it or not if you don't watch it. Even if you don't like it, at least you know about it already, better than discarding before proper evaluation.

suyin: high 5!

linsey: i'm so sorry. unintended error. technically out. will change now.

9:42 AM  
Blogger linsey said...

EEH i watched already the movie
wahhahahhaha
you <3 to dance thats why HOHOHO! =p

8:04 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home