where the world is perfect but i am not

Friday, May 23, 2008

Sick and tired and hungry

Hi there.

I have come to realize that people are getting very silent these days after I wrote publicly that silence is golden. Somehow I feel they have come to an agreement with what I wrote earlier. You see, I had always thought people don't take heed in anything I say, but now, the words are coming back to me. They have given me what I proudly asked for. Thank you.

Am feeling very tired these days. Presentations didn't go as good as expected, though I had spent almost three hundred thousand and forty nine minutes of sleepless hours to prepare for it.

Where is life?

How come as I stand here looking through the window, I don't see the reflection of myself?

Am I half asleep already?

Okay, just because I portray my conditions imperfectly doesn't mean my thoughts are imperfect. Just because my english language is imperfect doesn't mean I have an imperfect mind. Right, I should get some sleep.

8 Comments:

Blogger Alyssa Ng said...

silent is golden.. :)
been busy with exams.. but am still an ardent reader of your blog.. will resume the commenting routine, soon.

5:46 PM  
Blogger Genova said...

je suis malade aussi. j'ai fievre. c'est bizzare.

11:22 AM  
Blogger 毓涵 said...

ally: will resume writing something with more substance too, soon.

genova: see doctor?

3:22 PM  
Blogger Genova said...

malheuresement, pas encore.

10:10 PM  
Blogger 毓涵 said...

nevermind, play more badminton with mr tai will be better :)

10:34 PM  
Blogger Alyssa Ng said...

i am amazed when you french-ing with monsieur genova.. :)

5:56 AM  
Blogger 毓涵 said...

not frenching also....hes the frenchman, not me :-)

tak tahu berbahasa perancis.

3:59 PM  
Blogger Alyssa Ng said...

ohhh.. alright.. it is still french-ing.. :P

4:27 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home