where the world is perfect but i am not

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

All or nothing

Didn't I always say if you want to do something, better give it your all or you might as well not do it in the first place?

But in reality, I have never really given my all to anything. It has always been bits and pieces of my time and attention to something or someone; but when put together, it somehow feels whole and completes the puzzle.

What an irony it is, but tell me, can anyone of us, really have it all, or nothing at all?

4 Comments:

Blogger [ - eVe - ] said...

i thk one cant always have the best of everything.
by the way, ive changed my blog's url to 45 instead of 25. i wonder why i chose 25. haha.

3:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i give my all when playing big and serius matches...haha mostly cyber game la...lol

2:11 AM  
Blogger Alyssa Ng said...

when i thought i've give it all, it would always be at the end that i've not given my all.

we are our best competitor. i guess we'll never feel contented regardless or not we did give our all..

i like the song you uploaded to your blog. :)

6:58 PM  
Blogger 毓涵 said...

eve: noted.

hito: !@#$%^&*+

ally: good, i like the song too. we are indeed our best competitor, just have to be grateful i guess.

5:17 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home