where the world is perfect but i am not

Monday, January 21, 2008

Die Die Die Die Die

More often than never, I make it a point to at least post once a week. Suddenly when I am just about to write something for the reading community, something I thought would perhaps make your days better and brains brighter, I realize that my finals paper for BUS 320: Advance Human Resource Perspectives is on 5th February 2008! That is less than 3 weeks away.

Oh my God.

Oh my God.

*Counting fingers and running wild to find calendar before smacks into wall and faint*

P/s: Seriously wei, like this can die-lah!

5 Comments:

Blogger Genova said...

don't die...wake up and study !

1:04 AM  
Blogger Owen said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

8:54 AM  
Blogger Owen said...

Is it your summer paper?

8:55 AM  
Blogger 毓涵 said...

genova: yes sir.

owen: yes, don't take it next time.

1:54 PM  
Blogger j0bie said...

chill.. you can make it^^

9:48 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home