where the world is perfect but i am not

Sunday, December 16, 2007

Of christmas and cigarettes

It is a wonder how fast time flies. Have been a week since and looking back, the days spent weren’t very productive but I have bought myself three books to keep me company until semester begins in January. I keep them within visible region so I won’t forget that I actually own them. The last I check they were still at their initial position, waiting to be read. I should find time in a day or two – good books are irresistible possessions.

Interestingly so, I received my second Christmas present today. It is interesting, simply because I don’t personally devote myself to celebrating Christmas. Yet ‘tis the season to be jolly fah-la-la-la-la-la-la-la-la. Happily accepted the gifts and decided to give some credits to the followers of Christ. As far as the spirit of giving is concerned, I am glad to have Christian friends.

Have just got back from a wedding dinner and seriously do smell like a cigarette myself. Darn bloody smokers. Don’t these people have a sense of morality - Simply puffing all the way in front of decent meals and formally clad guests? What were they thinking? I can’t accept the fact how ignorant they are towards the publics’ lungs. Are they not educated about the dangers of secondary smokers?

Right, what the hell do they care. They might as well just marry Langkawi and have access to duty free cigarettes if they like smoking so much.

P/S: Because 2009 is approaching, I would prepare a list of New Year resolutions as usual and check on the ones I had for the year before. You should too (More times than never it has been scientifically proven that a person will tend to behave more enthusiastically towards life when he has a direction and purpose.)

Until then,

To all long lost friends who are on the verge of becoming strangers,

See you all soon, anytime, soon

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

wah very advanced eh..
reading 2009' resolution instead of 2008 *salute salute*

9:33 AM  
Blogger 毓涵 said...

lol....i was just testing if anyone reads my posts...now that i know you do...thats good.

*guo cheong guo cheong*

10:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i do read if i go on9 and do leave comment too.

p/s: I'm still ur very old fren not yet a stranger for now or ever.

8:07 PM  
Blogger 毓涵 said...

i know. hv come to realise nobody can replace high school mates. (before or after school) NOBODY.

cherish our days. once upon a time eh.

3:04 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home