where the world is perfect but i am not

Sunday, December 09, 2007

Disenchanted

Now I come to a difficult entry. How exactly do I feel about grandma’s departure? It’s been a month now, I have had plenty of time to think about it, but merely thinking about it may end up in tragedy. So I think I’ll reserve my judgment until everything is back to normal again.

Father woke up at 5.45am and wore his uniform ready to work today. Felt it very funny because it is Sunday, the day he never works. Maybe he has been trying too hard to finish his annual leaves before the New Year that he has forgotten which day he goes to work. Poor father.

There was a new joke craze sweeping at the studio yesterday. In my opinion, these so-called jokes are juvenile. I look with amazement as fellow ballerinas roll helplessly on the floor after relating to each other. Patricia even tripped over the paper basket and everyone laughed, but in fact it wasn’t very funny and I had to force myself guffaw with the rest of the gang. Among the jokes were:

1. What do you call a man with a shovel in his head? Doug
2. What do you call a man without a shovel in his head? Douglas

Since finals (last week) until now, I haven’t been any productive than a hibernating polar bear. Thus I have decided to change my blog add to http://thepublicdiary.blogspot.com (Like that is going to change anything) effective from whenever you try to access this page and it says ‘unable to load, page not found, try again.’ This is the point where you should be disobedient and not try the same url again but instead try the above mentioned new add. I repeat, it will be changed to http://thepublicdiary.blogspot.com. Thank you in advance for your cooperation.

P/S: G said my blog is too wordy. Apparently it makes him sleep. How he should have known such insensitive comments can bring tears to my eyes. The blog means a lot to me.

P/P/S: Correction--> Some bugger has taken that url that should me mine. So please kindly ignore the last paragraph.


5 Comments:

Blogger Genova said...

isnt that url taken....

8:03 PM  
Blogger 毓涵 said...

isit? saddening.

11:02 PM  
Blogger ReadMeReadYou said...

hey, sorry for ur loss evenif i'm 1 month late...
so are you switching?
owh and btw you do practically owe me a class on how to improve my blog...
btw am waiting for ur comments coz i really look forward to it...
and we should really catch up, its way overdue

2:48 PM  
Blogger 毓涵 said...

thanks anyway for the belated condolence.

no i'm not switching.

yes, its totally so overdue!

10:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi ..you write very well ...do justice to diverse issues in a personalised way......yours is a nice & sincere effort...cheers!Suresh

4:14 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home