where the world is perfect but i am not

Sunday, December 30, 2007

The last hit of 2007

As I sit here and begin writing this very last piece before 2008, it must be acknowledged that I refer this post to certain sapiens and certain sapiens only. 2007 came and passed by very swiftly; with some days having me grasping for pure air while some days had my pirouetting with the dancing lilies under the shimmering sun. What to do? Life is definitely not a bed of red roses. Perhaps more of whites. So, here we go.

To S, if you are happen to be reading this, know that holding to the past makes the pain lasts longer and your life more miserable. We certainly cannot undo what has happened and should prevent past mistakes from repeating themselves. I am almost sure that you would have done things differently if you had a second chance but it is most likely that you won't. So please let go and move on. It is of no use to cling to someone who no longer treats you the same way as before. Perhaps you should reflect on the changes on yourself rather than focusing on how things have changed for the other party. It is only by letting things go that you learn to have a different perspective about life. Trust me, it may seem impossible at first glance but the pain will all end even before you realize it. Just give yourself some time to digest.

A&W, it has been awhile since we last spoken but the short time we spent together during high school is still vivid in my mind - those days when broken glasses weren't just an act of vandalism. Although it was just for a brief period you have helped opened my mind to many things and it was exactly a friend like you, whom I needed most back then. Thank you for sharing your thoughts and saving my life ;p

E, I've just seen you today and it's really frustrating because you only wanted to talk talk and talk and didn't want to listen to what I have to say. Because time was restricted I had to keep most of what I had in mind to myself. The next time we see each other remind me to bring a cellophane tape. Anyway, thanks a lot for being such a great company. Ponder not of the unnecessary people that make your life miserable. It is almost pointless to dwell on such matters as I see no clear road to which it will benefit you. Wish I could bid you farewell at the airport but guess you have a better company already ;P

To J,P,S,G,L,O&C, just so you know, life couldn't have been better without you people. Study hard and may god bless you all. Never doubt the existence of God and don't ask where he is. Just as when a doctor discovers a new medicine to cure an acute sickness, you don't ask where the doctor is; you just use the medicine. Thank you for all the happy times we spent together. Remember that the telephone lines work in both ways :)

These are some of my New Year resolutions for 2008:

1. Follow a strict healthy regime
2. Score at least 1 HD and go to Perth
3. Spend more time with M&D before departure
4. Make C my full time flirt
5. Prepare new RAD songs for boss before April
6. I'll stop here for now
7. Tell me yours


P/S: Maybe I should get a hobby. Then again, aren't hobbies for people with too much time?

P/P/S: Enjoy the song. Indeed, what do you say to taking chances? What do you say to jumping off the edge, never knowing if there's a solid ground below, or a hand to hold or hell to pay?

So peeps, even if you're not feelin' it
Cheers and Happy New Year!
Signing out with the old for now!

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

one of my new year resolutions would be to find more time so can spend with A
Gd luck in brand new year

p/s: that's why i never have a particular hobby.

8:22 PM  
Blogger 毓涵 said...

yes, the world should have more time. i agree. because i always couldnt find enough time to waste :)

thats a good new year resolution. gd luck to you too.

2:46 PM  
Blogger ReadMeReadYou said...

hey khoo
wonderful post as usual...
when r u gonna teach me certain things that r out of my cortext...
sigh...
happy new yr then..

12:20 AM  
Blogger Genova said...

happy new year :)

9:21 PM  
Blogger 毓涵 said...

readmereadyou: will teach when you've handed in your registrations fees.

genova: sama sama happy.

4:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks & wishing you a very happy blessed n blissful & safe new year , have a fantastic 2008:)

1:13 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Anonymous comment was mine....have a nice year ahead ! Cheers! suresh

1:15 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home