where the world is perfect but i am not

Sunday, July 15, 2007

The fairer sex

Although I am now smarter in writing, it is still nothing short of magic to string together words in a way that made people notice and care. This is the answer to my prayers, to be able to touch people in a way that I had not been able to with my actions or the words from my mouth. Today is of no exception, I will begin to tune my rant with psychological nicety.

In recent months you have acted like you are the superhero among my friends. You execute your words like they were some cheap tomatoes and smash them on the floor so we could clean them up for you. You talk like an unsecured shithead jerk and still think that we are all happy about you hanging around us. You cling to us like a life jacket but you are nothing more than a piece of jagged little pill to me. Don’t you ever speak like that to me again, you impolite insolent rude jackass! Seriously, your ego is too big for such a small head.

What’s with men and their mega egotistical attitude now?

Oh yea and another thing, I dont know whether you are just so bloody stupid or plain stupid. I'm too dumbfounded by your insufficient intelligence to even classify which category you belong to. If you want something done, do it yourself, enquire for help, read up about it and you absofuckinglutely do not, I repeat, do not, request me to whip up an entire imperial banquet for you, cooked to perfection, placed on finely-crafted porcelain ware, served it right in front of you with utensils and still have the nerve to expect me to feed you when you are perfectly capable of doing so yourself, you fucktard!

Oh please, drama drama. Seriously. Like i care. (Special quote from linsey)

Things would have been so much different if the men of this country had been women instead.

6 Comments:

Blogger linsey said...

W0000000TSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!11
QUOTE FROM ME! LINSEY! OMGOMGOMG!
FROM AGNES!!!

*hyperventilates and dies*

haha. hugs! ignore the dumb brainless ones and cherish the smart brainfull ones! =D

11:53 PM  
Blogger Genova said...

mmm... a very heated post.
i dunno who is it aimed to. but if its me. a thousand apologies

8:11 PM  
Blogger 毓涵 said...

linsey: thanks. thats a good one!

genova: its not heated. flaming :)

6:26 PM  
Blogger j0bie said...

whoahh..membara..oo..
grrrrrr..if ur mad just get mad jika ku ada tersalah dan tersilap dengan tindak-tanduk ku yang tidak berperikemanusiaan ini..Ampun ni lah ku..ku manusia biasa yang tidak dapat mengelak kan diri daripada kesalahan dan kesilapan..

1:39 AM  
Blogger 毓涵 said...

jobie: apa hang duk merepeks ni...you are not at fault. somehow the post turn out to be more violent than i intended it to sound like. you are not at fault. no worries. friends as always :)

10:25 AM  
Blogger Genova said...

nicely written.

3:12 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home