where the world is perfect but i am not

Sunday, July 08, 2007

Tagging for charity

UPDATE: I am tagging Genova with PCH 138.

MarinaM tagged me for a good cause. Each tag is worth rm127 and will be donated to the Darul Izzah Orphanage in Bangi. So, blogger Idham, salutations for coming up with such a fine idea for everyone to be able to help a little.

1. A person is only as good as bad if he does nothing when he could do something

2. Friendship is always better than male bonding

3. To love is to be vulnerable

4. Money makes me have a chance to buy presents for the people I care for

5. I miss being able to sleep for 10 hours

6. My way of saying I care is by making myself available to them

7. I try to spread love and happiness by doing what I can to make a difference

8. Pick the flowers when they bloom

9. To love someone is to show them appreciation of their mere existence

10. Beauty is more than meets the eye

11. When I was thirteen, what I remember the most was myself

12. When I was twenty one, I remember (I am now 21) how it still feels like 20.

13. I am most happy when I get my pay

14. Nothing makes me happier than knowing I’m making somebody happy

15. If I can change one thing, I will change the world

16. If smiles were contagious, there will be no war

17. Wouldn’t it be nice if we could change the world?

18. If you want to text then here’s my number - 0164066975

19. Money is not everything but no money is something

20. The most touching moment I have experienced is when my mother gave birth to me

21. I smile when I see you smile

22. When I am happy, I often find something making me unhappy again

23. If only I don’t have to eat then I won’t have to be this fat

24. The best thing I did yesterday was finally sleeping for a straight 6 hours again

25. If I ever write a book, I will give it this title – The public diary (Must grab!)

26. One thing I must do before I die is save a life.

27. Doing this meme, I feel like a good person, considering what I’m doing it for.

2 Comments:

Blogger MarinaM said...

Good job, AMR! My daughters are 20 and 8. The 8-year old has a blog which gives out news for little girls like her but it's a private one.

1:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

nice comments.:)

1:51 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home