where the world is perfect but i am not

Saturday, December 16, 2006

merry christmas

It has been awhile now. I am doing just fine. Could have been better, could have been worse though.

Christmas is just around the corner. It is the time of the year to be nice to the people you can't stand again.

Thank you people; for having the patience to read my posts, i suppose i do think too much. Thank you sam, for making that statement clear. Thank you erlynda too, for saying out loud that my posts only leave you speechless. Otherwise, i would have always thought people just don't read them.

Perhaps i should learn to write more intriguingly in future.

I guess this will come by in silence too.

It has been awhile now. I am doing just fine. Could have been better, could have been worse though.

It has been awhile now. I am doing just fine.

...I am doing just fine.

2 Comments:

Blogger wonderbunny said...

merry christmas to you~~ actually.. if i were to comment, it will be a piece of cake as i am a fast thinker (meaning i can crap whatever).

however, i always have this fear of making blunders in my comments too. especially in this blog. lol. but still, i enjoy reading all of your posts~

keep it up, turtle! XD

12:04 AM  
Blogger 毓涵 said...

lol...why do you fear of making blunders in your comment. its preposterous. you can write anything you want, i will appreciate it. the more the better. i enjoy reading comments...:) only the good ones.
Thanks for reading again.

1:13 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home