where the world is perfect but i am not

Monday, November 13, 2006

The idle state of mind

The clouds are gone. It is only 45 minutes pass 5 but it is already very dark. I am on idle mode for I have just finished my first paper for finals this morning and have not started revising for my second paper since then. I am somewhat encouraged by the weather to stay in bed, so I have literally done nothing but day dreamt.

While I was savouring my idle state of mind, I thought about some ways to make the country a better place. Yeah, what a boring topic to day dream about! Brain cracking instead of idling. But never mind, since I have put some effort into thinking I am now officially proposing to the government, whoever they are.

1) Wireless connection for all states. In short, EVERYWHERE.
2) Make guns legal
3) Improve transportation system
4) Pay the doctors so we do not have to
5) Meritocracy prevails, equity unveils
6) Adopt Sesame Street neighborhood policy

Those are what I was able to come up with after a whole day of idling. I think guns should be made legal to curb armed violence. Citizens should be allowed to own guns so that the cacat robbers would think twice before robbing and the cacat men would think twice before raping.

Improve transportation system so you can increase car price. But because of Free Trade, I know you cannot increase so much of the price, so just improve the transportation system. Then people don’t have to resort to buying cars. And there will be less pollution, less traffic jams, less accidents, less car hijacking crimes and less cacat criminals getting away every time.

Adopt Sesame Street policy so people can stay happy all the time. I shall not elaborate more until you call me to the cabinet meeting and elect Elmo as the new prime minister.

Until then, I hear my bed cracking; I better get down already.

2 Comments:

Blogger ikanbilis said...

let's create a petition then ;-)

except the number 2..

9:55 PM  
Blogger Genova said...

wake up..
ur exam is far from over

2:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home