where the world is perfect but i am not

Monday, September 25, 2006

A piece of mind

It is a nice feeling to be home. Unlike when I was younger, I am now trying to stay home as long as I could. Staying somewhere else across the ocean doesn’t really sound as appealing to me anymore. Maybe I have grown to be more reclusive than I already was.

I must admit, I am not keen in blogging any more than I used to be. I am retreating much to reading more than writing. Perhaps it is because reading and absorbing what is being written is easier than writing itself.

There are many things to be done though I am on a week’s break. This break at least, reminds me that there is time to change. Perhaps soon I will find out if I am overrated, or have fallen from a shooting star without a permanent scar.

Sometimes it is inevitable to fall. No matter how hard you try, you know you will eventually fall. When there is nothing around for you to hold on to, you close your eyes and let go, without hope to retain survival. The only thing good about falling, is you give your friends a chance to catch you; so it hurts that much less.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey girl, you know I can never survive on study alone. A wholesome education is when you take advantage of all university has to offer, academic and otherwise. Don't lose your zeal for blogging. I really like your style of writing as it is a refreshing change from my own... and they are always so insightful.

7:06 PM  
Blogger wonderbunny said...

hey. do continue to blog. i really learn a lot of stuff from your posts. and jasmine is right. your writing style is simply amazing. i have to admit, that i still need to use the dictionary to learn up some of the words that you used in your post.

p/s: i'll do my police report about the hijackers in my dream. =)

8:40 PM  
Blogger nuclear said...

yeah,i enjoy readind your blog.so must keep on blogging ya and by reading your blog,i can improve my writing skills.hehe!

8:43 PM  
Blogger Yi Ping said...

hey do continue blogging! I do have the writers block very frequent that's why I'm more into taking photographs and let it convey the story
no matter what style you prefer, we're loving it!

11:23 PM  
Blogger 毓涵 said...

Thanks. Very flattering words...indeed, i will blog again when i have the time and mind. Thanks again for the support. It is from your comments that i really find my zeal for blogging. See y'all.

11:48 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home