where the world is perfect but i am not

Friday, February 27, 2009

Just an update

Actually, I don't have much to say. The week had passed by very quickly as I spend my time learning chinese myself. I have been reading unrelated materials to Economics, and I think I should be doing Asian studies and Philosophy instead. But what the heck, I can't change that now can I? Economics rule the world anyway ;-) (Yea right!)

I hope by the end of this semester, my chinese language level will reach at least 5th Grade. (Fingers crossed)

Have been sleeping quite alot these days. I wonder if it's because of the change in diet, yes, I don't get to eat as many types of food like in Penang, most of my meals are bread with butter and jam. And sometimes my lunch will be eight pieces of grilled chicken nuggets. No more no less.

Maybe again it's because of the change in weather. My feet is recovering, probably because it is much cooler and drier here. But then I still need to apply medication as it peels off easily and because the medication contains steriods, it thins my skin everytime I apply. Sigh, what a tough life.

Anyway, despite not having much to say, I think I've said quite alot. Guess I could spend some of my time with Economics now that I am actually blogging.

P/S: I can't wait for the next semester break. How's your weekend?


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home