where the world is perfect but i am not

Tuesday, February 03, 2009

For the first time

in months!

Today is at least a happy day because I have fixed my laptop MYSELF and all misunderstanding with good friend is settled once and for all!!!!!!!!!~

AHHH..... so nice feeling indeed!!

Thanks for being happy for me (if you are) if not, doesn't matter.

Happy Chinese New Year.

Cheers and oh ya, thank you for everyone who came, although I realised some didn't turn up for lame reasons like I did not extent specific invitations to them, but what the heck, get on facebook for god's sake. Anyway for those who turned up, thanks again and please bring bak kua next time you visit my house k ;-)

3 Comments:

Blogger samantha w said...

bak kua exchange wit 100plus ok? ok? OK?

2:10 AM  
Blogger 毓涵 said...

so demanding this guest. but nvm, 100+++++++ also can.

3:30 PM  
Blogger private TS said...

FB is the culprit

11:52 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home