where the world is perfect but i am not

Friday, January 23, 2009

Unpurpose

Okay, so I have been sitting here since 5.55am trying to convince myself I have something better to do than to be asleep in bed. One thing for sure, I have not been abandoning my blog, if you think I have; I have just not found anything concrete to share with you all.

Sometimes I wake up in the morning and dread starting the coming semester, but sometimes I wake up and wish I had a place and purpose to fill. Life is funny like that, one minute you are happy the next you are not. How unstable, how fickle, how predictable. I hope I will be as busy as possible when school starts again.

Have not been doing much lately, went to watch Australia and think its equally as boring as the country itself. No offense, it is a matter of getting use to the slower lifestyle I think. I must be sent there for a purpose, or so I would like to believe. Recently I find myself quite religious, been listening to dvds in chinese about buddhism and reading books related to Master Chinkung. He's like Nostradamus, if you need a benchmark to compare. Maybe better.

Most of my friends are back from the unis today, so is my brother. If you are one, welcome back.

Besides that, I am looking forward to learn meditation. That's right, I'm trying, at least. My record for now is probably 6.35minutes, point 45 the most. Anyway, will end with a photo I took from the strawberry farm in November. See you around.

Red
I know I said a photo, but I am generous

11 Comments:

Blogger samantha w said...

generous konon XD

i heard mom say meditation before sleeping is good.. can help you sleep easily.. tho i never try before so dunno =)

11:34 AM  
Blogger She ジョaN said...

yalor generous konon

mana buah nye??

see ya tmrw!!

12:13 AM  
Blogger [ - eVe - ] said...

hey, yalo...so nice meh cny ?
hehe. but also must wish u Happy Chinese New Year !!

sorry o, won be able to go to ur place. won be around. anyway, enjoy ya !

10:09 AM  
Blogger 毓涵 said...

i am failed meditator. lol. i don't need help to sleep easily yet. ;-)

buah dalam perut. sudah diproses lama.

thanks for letting me know.

11:03 AM  
Blogger shsysh said...

happy cny.how do u meditate?

5:37 PM  
Blogger 毓涵 said...

duduk saja

10:22 AM  
Blogger samantha w said...

dan tutup mata

10:45 AM  
Blogger shsysh said...

ooo patutla korang end up sleeping.
klu for muslims, meditate tu berzikir (recite praises for the Creator).

4:03 PM  
Blogger 毓涵 said...

you can recite, if it keeps you focused. afterall thats the point.

1:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

me and my wife have been researching 2012 for about 2 years now and have allready started planning they say by 2010 you will see it in the sky and i think thats about the time we will have everything ready we are looking to start a survival group or if anyone else has one that we can join let me know ill check back later thanks
[url=http://2012earth.net/eschatology.html
]global economic crisis 2012
[/url] - some truth about 2012

2:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

A friend of mine mentioned 2012 last night to me and it's the first I heard about it so I jumped on here out of curiosity. I think it's kind of sick and sounds like a bunch of skeptical jargon.
I choose to live every day like it is the last because let's be real, WHO THE HELL KNOWS what is going to happen or when it's your time to go on. The past is history, the future is a mystery and now is a gift, thats why it's called the present. It's not healthy to sit around and trip out about when you will die. Stop wasting your time you have now.
[url=http://2012earth.net/who_are_we.html
]earth 2012
[/url] - some truth about 2012

12:25 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home