where the world is perfect but i am not

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

First month home

I have done most of the things that I have thought of doing. Have given away almost all things that I have bought as gifts to them. My wishes to see the people I have not seen for a few months have been accomplished.

Yet there is still something left unattended inside.

I realised some people are not particularly expecting my return. There have been a few occasions when what I had previously hoped for will not come true. Now as I visit the same places again, a different feeling arises.

I have thought wrong.

I have thought wrong about several matters.

The smile that I had returned for, where is it?

Sometimes you may take for granted that you are important to the people around you.

But what are your importance to them?

Nothing -

How stupid.

22 years of life and I am still stupid.

6 Comments:

Blogger She ジョaN said...

Now I see how u felt what i've felt. :)

6:51 PM  
Blogger shsysh said...

will u chill a little bit? it gets like that when people around u get used to the idea of seeing u so often.trust me.a couple of month before u leave again, they'll start to miss u again.

9:05 PM  
Blogger [ - eVe - ] said...

hehe. i did miss u ar.
wondering how come u seldom update abt urself in aus.

i guess u were busy.

happy new year akyh !

eh, btw, u never miss us ar? nv ask us out also. =(

10:23 PM  
Blogger 毓涵 said...

hana: why did u feel the same way?

shark: i am only back for a couple of months. there is no room for them to start missing me. i suddenly feel i have made mistakes for so many years.but its not too late to repent. have to control myself better.

eve: i never asked u out?! thats lie. u all seem to be so busy.don't take the post too seriously, it is subjected to certain matters only, not everything/everyone. happy new year too!

9:52 AM  
Blogger samantha w said...

sorry

2:39 PM  
Blogger 毓涵 said...

what for?

10:55 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home