where the world is perfect but i am not

Saturday, August 05, 2006

Revenue or liability?

When we are accounted as a private college student, is it a revenue or a liability? Frequently i ask myself if it is my equity or is it my asset, to be able to have an opportunity to be sitting in a private college desk. I am sure it is an expense, however i will get a dividend when i graduate(hopefully). How can this be? Perhaps it is an accruel account because i don't understand and rely solely on my physical existance when attending lectures. Sometimes there is profit and at times there is loss. When revenue increases, does my liability decreases? No, i think i only accumulate higher net profits and and vice versa.

I am not sure if i am in a balance sheet.

Maybe i don't even want to be sure of it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home