where the world is perfect but i am not

Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Dedication to all

Its only a few days more until everybody goes somewhere
Little Jonny will get his degree and Tommy will get his life
Sarah around the corner will probably be someone's wife
A man shot the other man and ran away with his money
When people talk about it they thought it was funny
But who's the dummy?
Cause now you lost the hustler
Thought your enemy is replace by a buster
And though i got love for you
I know i can't trust you
Because my crew is holding bolster and your crew is holding duster
And just because of that you act like you don't like me anymore
I guess thats the way it goes
I am not trying to preach
I just think its something i can reach
But your mind is not prepared
I will see you when you get there.

More temptation and faith
I guess we live for the day
A man got swept of his feet by a boy with an AK
This is too serious and we got to pay close attention
So you don't get caught sitting when everyones on the getting
Life is a big game and you got to play it with a big horse
Don't be the princess of drama and remorse
Someone has got to run a little faster to lay the struggle
You would be a fool to surrender if you think you could be a contender
And if everybody is a sinner then everybody can be a winner
Even if you rag collars deep down we are all brothers and sisters
And regardless of time somebody up there still love us
I am one and i have to stay alive when i am weak
To strive and struggle to reach the mountain peak
I will be there when you get there.

You need to loosen up a little
For your own sake just give a little
But some won't miss a good thing unwil its gone
We prefer to keep our eyes shut
When its wrong and our heart desire
So hold your heads up high if you are poor and righteous
I know the time is never right and the problems seem endless
But at times of despair we got to pull ourselves together
And if you fall out of the game
You need to get back in it
Because nothing is worse than a quitter
You have to face responsibility one day
So gather up your pity and turn them into ambition
Start the ignition and drive and pull by my side.

As we walk down the roads of our destiny
When the time comes to choose which is it going to be
The wide and crooked or the straight barrel
We got one push to give and one life to live
Stand up for something or lie down in your own game
Listen to the song that we sing
It is up to you to make it big
I guess i will see you when you see me.

p/s: i will be 24 days late.

1 Comments:

Blogger Genova said...

Yes, you will be there 24days later.
See you when i see you
all the best

1:59 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home