where the world is perfect but i am not

Sunday, June 04, 2006

Bluek - part III

Over the years, you have been my faithful companion, loyal comrade and efficient team player, but i never gave you a second thought. I have treated you carelessly while you gave your best to me. Once i even abused you when i hit you so hard for five hours but you never said a word. I know you cannot stand it any longer, which is why you have decided to leave. However, i hope you understand that i did not abuse you without any purpose; it was because i needed you so badly at that time. I am wrong and i am sorry.

Do you remember when we both went through those sleepless nights? You were always there for me. Sometimes i wish you were less tolerent then, so i would not have taken you for granted so easily. I used you for long hours without even having the courtesy to ask if you were tired. I know my mistakes now that i have pushed you too far. I do not expect your forgiveness, i only want you to know that i sincerely apologise for my relentless attitude back then.

My heart dropped when you were diagnosed with that deadly disease. It was incurable, no antibiotics or spy ware could help you anymore. It was a third degree illness. I knew i was going to lose you. On the final moment, i looked at you with a sigh when you took your last breath. You are gone now.

We both have done many assignments and played many games together before. You would not even get angry when i throw tantrums at you. Thinking back, you were very understanding while i rarely showed you any compassion. I know that i cannot get you back, but that is okay. You are probably better off being away from me, continuing mortality without me, without my complains, without my destructive hands, without my ignorant face staring at you.

Although i have a new companion now, you know i will never forget you.

Just to let you know, his name is Asus. P4P800.

1 Comments:

Blogger samantha w said...

eh?u get a laptop d?btw,interestin story.hahas

7:50 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home