where the world is perfect but i am not

Monday, June 15, 2009

Back for the moment

Greetings.
I.......Penang.....awhile.
Going to stop blogging.............for the moment.
Brought a lot of books.............have to read all.
If not.......waste energy.
Anybody free to meet...........just call.........same number.
Happy to be back...........air smells different here.........polluted.
Not very hot yet...........thank god..........it's raining.
Home looks different............even more ching-chong.............last I remember.........I like.
Gotta mop floor now...........remember call.........dinner lunch breakfast........
12/7 phone on.
See you when I see you.
Meanwhile, take care.

3 Comments:

Blogger Alyssa Ng said...

enjoy~! and happy reading! i need to get off the net too, some time. :)

6:52 PM  
Blogger private TS said...

take a rest first...

1:51 PM  
Blogger millymin said...

meet me!

7:11 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home