where the world is perfect but i am not

Thursday, May 21, 2009

Cranky updates

Another twelve days to the start of finals, and another eleven days to the nasi lemak party at Winnie's place. Less than twenty five days until I go back home again. So cool. It's such a nice day today, because it's raining. This is probably the second time it has rained since I reached last three months ago. The first time was yesterday.

Now that I am accumulating fat and glycogen storage, I am looking forward to the trip back home to accumulate more. Other than that, I can imagine myself sitting in front of the tv watching channel 333 until dinner time, rush out for dinner and come back for 333 again. I so miss my Chinese and Hokkien series. Although I have copied some from my friends here who seem to have loads, but it's still not the same. Perhaps all the movies I copied are those with Kevin Cheng only.

So much for being happy about my last lecture yesterday, my marks so far is only at average compared to the other Ozs. Explains why I should be studying the shit out of me for the next twelve days. Okay, that is about all the crap this time. Yesterday I heard somebody said, 'It's okay to be sad, you are human anyway.' But.

Who the heck wants to be human?!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home